Help Locally: Children’s Clothing and Shoe Drive
Now through October 13:
Children’s Clothing and Shoe Drive at The Tobin School’s Natick Campus
Donate to help local kids get ready to learn from head to toe!
It’s that time of year again: we are accepting new and gently used children’s clothing and shoes, for infants up to age 12, through Cradles to Crayons in Brighton, MA. Donate those outgrown items now to help all children be ready for school!
- Bottoms, tops, outerwear, pajamas, and accessories
- Children’s sizes 0-20 and child appropriate adult clothing sizes S/M
- NEW Socks, underwear and pajamas (no used socks or underwear will be accepted)
Also Accepting Shoes:
- Sneakers, sandals, and boots
- Please attach matched pairs in plastic bags or with rubber bands
As you prepare your own child for school, please consider sending in some of the outgrown items to help those in need. Last year our Natick campus collected a record breaking 40+ bags of donations for this great organization. For more details, contact Lori Davis at The Tobin School with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-655-5006.