12th Annual Tobin Family Volunteer Fair a Huge Success
During our Annual Tobin Family Volunteer Fair, our Natick campus was busy with children, families, and Tobin faculty working on a variety of community service projects to benefit others. Started in 2005 as an event to bring our students and families together with faculty to help others, our Volunteer Fair has grown significantly over the years.
- Mixed, rolled and baked 100’s of Pumpkin Dog Biscuits for the Buddy Dog Humane Society
- Filled and decorated 48 Playdough in a Jar kits for youth served by HeartPlay
- Decorated thank-you cards and stuffed 67 goody bags for delivery to our local Natick Police Officers and Firefighters
- Decorated and filled 259 Snack Bags for children of ‘shoppers’ at A Place to Turn Food Pantry in Natick
- Created 71 beautiful sun catchers to be delivered to residents at local nursing homes
- Made 57 placemats to be delivered to local Natick residents served by Meals on Wheels
- Raised at total of $162.75 at our snack stand to support children’s cancer research through Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Colored dozens of seasonal pictures to be distributed to troops over seas and folks in nursing homes through ColorASmile
- Delivered 5 huge boxes of Halloween candy to Wellesley Dental Group to ship off to our troops
- Collected $162.56 in donations at our check in table, our face painting & tattoo station, and our amazing obstacle course to help hurricane victims through the American Red Cross
- Kickstarted our first-ever, class-made artwork Silent Auction, running through Monday, November 13th, to benefit the American Red Cross.
Many thanks to everyone who sent in donations and offered helping hands at Saturday’s Annual Family Volunteer Fair. It was a hugely successful day, and we couldn’t have done it without all the efforts of our Tobin School families and faculty. Already looking forward to next year!