Process & Timeline
We offer rolling admissions at The Tobin Children’s School so children may enter at any time based on availability. We transition children together with their group following an annual year that begins in July and ends in June.
Interested in Tobin Children’s School?
- Contact Lori Davis at LDavis@thetobinschool.org or 508.653.6300 for space availability, to gather information or schedule a tour.
- Send in your child’s application form along with our $75 one time per family, non-refundable application fee.
- Pending space availability, we will contact you to enroll or to place your child on a Wait List for the next available space.
- Pay your LHM (Last Half Month) payment, which will reserve your child’s space for his/her start date. LHM’s are non-refundable but can be applied back towards your child’s last month’s tuition provided they have been enrolled for at least six months and we have been given a 45 day notice in writing of your child’s departure date.
- Fill out any necessary enrollment paperwork on or before your child’s start date.
- You will be contacted by the Lead Teacher of your chid’s classroom to schedule individual transition visits for your child before his/her start date.
Feel free to contact Lori Davis, Senior Program Director, at 508-653-6300. She is available to schedule your tour or answer any of your questions.
- Infants: at least 3 months old
- Younger Toddlers: 15 – 24 months old
- Older Toddlers: 24 months to 2.9 years
- Preschool: 2.9 to 3.8 years old
- Pre-Kindergarten: at least 3.9 years old by September 1