Process & Timeline
We are now accepting applications for the 2015-16 school year.
Interested in Tobin Children’s School?
- Currently accepting applications for the September 2016-September 2017 school year with an open enrollment process as available.
- Contact our Director Beth Bardellini at BBardellini@thetobinschool.org or 508.653.6300 for space availability, to gather information or schedule a tour.
- Send in your child’s application form along with our $75 one time per family, non-refundable application fee.
- Doing so will either place your child on our Wait List for the next available space or you will be contacted to enroll if we have current space availability.
- Pay your LHM (Last Half Month) payment, which will reserve your child’s space for his/her start date. LHM’s are non-refundable but can be applied back towards your child’s last month’s tuition provided they have been enrolled for at least six months and we have been given a 45 day notice in writing of your child’s departure date.
- Fill out any necessary enrollment paperwork on or before your child”s start date.
- You will be contacted by the Lead Teacher of your chid’s classroom to schedule individual transition visits for your child before his/her start date.
Feel free to contact Beth Bardellini, Program Director, at 508-653-6300. She is available to schedule your tour or answer any of your questions.
- Infants: at least 3 months old
- Younger Toddlers: 15 – 24 months old
- Older Toddlers: 24 months to 2.9 years
- Preschool: 2.9 to 3.8 years old
- Pre-Kindergarten: at least 3.9 years old by September 1