Mission & Philosophy
Tobin Children’s School nurtures and challenges the whole child to reach his/her maximum potential.
At Tobin Children’s School, we are committed to developing happy, engaged and intellectually curious children.
We believe in:
- Fostering the holistic development of young children to help them thrive.
- Creating a culture promoting children’s cognitive, social, emotional and physical growth.
- Providing a stimulating environment with positive, nurturing care and a well developed curriculum.
- Providing small class sizes for each child to maximize potential within a robust, forward-thinking academic program.
- Introducing a variety of experiences and activities designed to encourage children to learn about themselves, their friends and their surroundings.
- Balancing small and large group experiences, quiet times and active play, as well as indoor and outdoor activities
- Developing lifelong habits to promote good nutrition and healthy living – reflected in the mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks consisting of two of the following: fresh fruit, canned fruit, applesauce, vegetables, cheese, crackers, etc.
- Continuously building our faculty’s skills with comprehensive professional development and the support of outside professionals and consultants.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Tobin Children’s School is a non-sectarian program and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national or cultural origin, sexual orientation, family style, political belief, or disability in the administration of its admissions, financial assistance, education or employment practices.